Do you know that feeling of opening a new email account and thinking...
"This time I will NOT let it get cluttered and crazy"?
Yeah...we've all been there so don't beat yourself up.
Now for the good part. You CAN love your inbox again! Ok, so maybe it won't ever be completely empty because let's face it - you are running a business, a ministry, a family...a LIFE. Even amid life, an organized inbox is achievable and sustainable.
You will quickly notice:
- Less stress - How much peace have you lost due to a misplaced email or email overwhelm?
- Ability to focus - Do you ever look at your inbox and get immediately distracted? Fighting the mind battle of spending time and effort to organize your inbox or focus on more important tasks. It becomes a cycle of bouncing back and forth between thoughts and ultimately accomplishing very little.
- Better efficiency - Finding what you need when you need it not only instills confidence in your clients but also cuts down on those last-minute chaotic searches for insurance papers, tax documents, the kids' class calendar, and more.
- More productivity - Your productivity is directly related to your efficiency. Having an efficient setup creates space to work more smoothly - and with less effort. You'll have more room for creativity and innovation.
- Cost savings - How many times have you lost a document or project which costs valuable time to reconstruct? Or you may have lost a receipt for a purchased item. Even lost a dispute with a vendor because you no longer have the communication trail to back up your work?
- Authenticity - With organization in place you no longer have to back-pedal when discrepancies arise. You know exactly what you have, where it is, and can access it quickly.
- Client confidence - Clients have confidence that you have their information in a safe, accessible space. They can trust that you have what is necessary to take care of their needs efficiently and confidently.